SPAD S.XIII Biplane 3D CAD Model for AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Inventor, Pro/Engineer, CATIA, 3ds Max, Maya, Cinema 4D, Lightwave, Softimage, Blender and other CAD and 3D modeling software.
The SPAD S.XIII was a French biplane fighter aircraft of World War I, developed by Société Pour L`Aviation et ses Dérivés (SPAD) from the earlier highly successful SPAD S.VII. It was one of the most capable fighters of the war, and one of the most-produced, with 8,472 built and orders for around 10,000 more cancelled at the Armistice.
* Crew: 1
* Length: 6.25 m (20 ft 6 in)
* Wingspan: 8.25 m (27 ft 1 in)
* Height: 2.60 m (8 ft 6.5 in)
* Wing area: 21.1 m² (227 ft²)
* Empty weight: 566 kg (1,245 lb)
* Loaded weight: 856 kg (1,888 lb)
* Max takeoff weight: 845 kg (1,863 lb)
* Powerplant: 1× Hispano-Suiza 8Be 8 cylinder vee-type, 220 hp (164 kw)
* Maximum speed: 218 km/h (135 mph)
* Service ceiling: 6,650 m (21,815 ft)
* Rate of climb: 2 m/s (384 ft/min)
* Guns: * 2 x .303-cal. (7.7 mm) Vickers machine guns